This is the Mode 2 model setup with the throttle on the the left hand stick.
- Futaba's T-FHSS Mono Directional 6-channel Air system
- R3106GF high voltage receiver with failsafe
- Built in, full range antenna for a sleek design
- V-Tail, elevon, and flaperon mixing
- 2-position switch and rotary dial
- Servo reversing
- Low battery alarm
- Buddy box capabilities
- Range check
- Available in both Mode 1 and Mode 2
Requirements: 4x "AA" batteries
R3106GF 2.4GHz T-FHSS Air (Mono directional)
T-FHSS Air (Mono directional)-2.4GHz system, no telemetry
4.8V-7.4V battery or regulated output from ESC, etc.
1.7 x 0.98 x 0.35 in (43.1 x 25.0 x 8.8 mm)