Hauling freight across the deserts, mountains, and cities of the American landscape is the Santa Fe Flyer.
Powered by a mighty Santa Fe FT diesel locomotive with its distinctive “war bonnet” paint scheme, this sleek and powerful train deftly handles the ever-changing terrain of the Southwest United States.
The Santa Fe Flyer includes:
• EMD FT diesel locomotive with operating headlight
• Open quad hopper
• Off-center caboose
• Body-mounted E-Z Mate® couplers
• 36" circle of snap-fit E-Z Track® including 11 pieces of curved track and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
• Power pack and speed controller
• Illustrated instruction manual