The MM-3660-BL 3300KV is a zero-maintenance sensorles brushless motor for the ultimate in performance and ease of use, and is standard equipment in the Quantum Flux kits.
KV (No Load):3300KV
Connectors: 4.0mm Bullet
Dimensions (mm): ?=36 / L=60
NOTE: Before driving in wet conditions, make sure that other electronics fitted to the vehicle are safe to use (marked as water-resistant or waterproof), or that they are fully enclosed and protected from water and moisture (such as in a sealed receiver/battery case). Fans mounted on speed controllers are not water resistant - we recommend to disconnect the fan from the ESC before driving in wet conditions and allow it to dry fully before reconnecting the fan power. Lubricate exposed metal drivetrain parts such as bearings, outdrives and diff shafts before driving in wet conditions. Motors are not intended for submerged use and may be damaged if used when under water. After driving in wet conditions, make sure to rinse off dirt and any corrosive liquids like saltwater with plain water and re-lubricate metal drivetrain parts.
- MV150200 - Quantum MT Flux Standard Part
- MV150201 - Quantum MT Flux Standard Part
- MV150205 - Quantum XT Flux Standard Part
- MV150206 - Quantum XT Flux Standard Part
- MV150100 - Quantum MT Option Part
- MV150101 - Quantum MT Option Part
- MV150105 - Quantum XT Option Part
- MV150106 - Quantum XT Option Part