Tips for Buying RC Planes
Tips for Buying RC Planes
RC planes can provide enjoyment, whether you are a beginner or an experienced flyer. The fact that they come in a range of sizes and with different features means that you can get one to suit your requirements. At Aussie Hobbies, we have a selection of quality aircraft and RC plane parts so you can take to the sky with confidence.
What You Should Know Before You Buy Remote Control Planes
Consider these tips when buying an RC aircraft:
- Three or four channels: If you are just getting into model planes, consider a three-channel plane. These models have fewer controls, which can make it easier to fly the plane and are ideal as you learn to manage the rotor, altitude, and other factors. If you have more experience, then a four-channel craft can provide more of a challenge.
- Low speed: RC planes can get up to high speeds when in the air, yet this can make it hard to control when you are learning to fly. A plane that has a lower speed setting is perfect for navigating in the air while you learn the controls. It will also decrease the chances of your plane crashing into the ground. With this feature in mind, your unit can last longer without needing a repair or replacement.
- Spare parts: Select a model that has spare parts easily available. Our store has a wide selection of spare RC aircraft parts for various models so you can easily repair your plane and get it flying again quickly.
What You Can Expect From Aussie Hobbies When You Buy RC Planes
We send products by reputable delivery services to ensure that your plane arrives quickly and safely. We also provide:
- Excellent customer service: We provide friendly customer service and can help you discover the perfect model to suit your needs. Our knowledgeable staff can answer your questions and are happy to explain our RC planes and how they work. We remain up to date with the latest products on the market.
- Extensive product range: You can select the ideal RC plane to fly from our range of premium products. We also have an extensive inventory of spare parts to ensure you can replace damaged propellers or fix wear and tear and get back up and flying quickly.
- Servicing and repairs: To ensure your model plane is in the ideal condition for flying, we provide a repair and maintenance service. Our knowledgeable and skilled technicians offer a comprehensive service using the appropriate tools.
Why Trust Aussie Hobbies When You Buy RC Planes Online?
We provide excellent customer service and a secure hassle-free online ordering system. Our trusted store has been serving Australia’s remote control plane enthusiasts for more than a decade. We offer quality products, parts, and repair services to ensure that you get the most value out of your hobby. If you can’t find the item you want on our website, our professionals will save you the effort of searching and get it for you. Contact us for your next RC plane or to get spare parts.